Slingshot Kinetic Energy Ropes
Slingshot’s Kinetic Recovery Tow Ropes are THE tool to use when towing stuck vehicles. Utilize the kinetic energy of the tow vehicle and gain the momentum needed without cringe inducing jolts. Other towing equipment like chains or standard tow straps can transmit unnecessary, damaging impact to both vehicles with any sort of a running start.
Our Double Braid Nylon material provides up to 30% elongation during use, which translates into lower impact but higher energy transfer to the stuck vehicle. Whether you are off-roading in your Jeep, have a semi-truck buried in the snow or a combine harvester stuck in the field, the SlingShot Kinetic Energy Rope is the only rope for you!
– Ultimate transfer of the pulling vehicle’s kinetic energy by elongating up to 30%
– Gain momentum you need to boost the disabled vehicle up and out
– Absorbs jolt upon take off unlike cables, chains, or standard tow straps
– Coated with a military grade, polymer coating that is waterproof, UV & abrasive resistant
– Developed by the U.S. Army, Made in the U.S.A.
Slingshot used to get combine unstuck
Extreme Soft Shackle – Synthetic Wire Shackle
Our Soft Shackles eliminate the need for a dangerous, expensive and heavy steel clevis. The lightweight design makes hook up to our rope eyes and your Safe-T-Pull Truck Hitch easy and safe while reducing fatigue, avoiding injury and creating an ease of storage. Our protective jacket gives you added strength and superior abrasive resistance.